And I suspect that you are deliberately ignoring the quite...

1. 717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    And I suspect that you are deliberately ignoring the quite obvious direct pipeline from right-wing Republican (and white supremacist) political "thinking" in the US and your own dear Liberal Party in Australia. There now seems to be only a couple of weeks delay between an "anti-woke", "anti-left" brainfart on Breitbart News or The Gateway Pundit and some Liberal shill is writing it up in The Australian or doing a tirade on Sky After Dark as if it was an original thought - not to mention the posters on HC who just copy and paste this stuff here.

I know there are moderate and traditional conservative forces in the Libs trying to battle against these influences (as when the Vic Libs expelled Bernie Finn) but no sooner have they dealt with one religious/far-right insurgent than another pops up - as Katherine Deves did in NSW.

See this article for more on the problem in Victoria. Just as with One Nation and other far-right infiltration of the Nationals in the early 2000s, ignoring it or denying won't make it go away.
    Last edited by JackAubrey: 25/01/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.