DXN 4.71% 8.9¢ dxn limited

Holders should not be concentrating on the possibility of DXN...

1. 4,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Holders should not be concentrating on the possibility of DXN winning the government tender.

As discussed multiple times in other threads before as well as during interviews with MM, the government tender represents a small portion of what this business is dependant on. MM didn't even bring up this topic. There are huge opportunities in the mining industry plus others. Newcrest was just a beginning.

Some additional questions to think about:

Why did Newcrest choose DXN over others? I'm pretty sure the people in Newcrest are smart cookies and have done their due diligence.

Why did connected farms sign a long term contract with DXN if they think DXN is an under performing company and responsible for some crucial tech support for their automation.

Why did DXN bring on a director with M&A experience? MM mentioned in the interview that there might be some M&A activities coming up.

Down rampers/negative sentiment people are welcome to comment, but they are definitely not drivers of the SP, wait till more positive news come through and I'm sure that will see a huge change to the SP.

MM was only brought in last year to turn this company around and he has already done some fantastic work.

This isn't a stock for ST or MT holds, you need to be here for the LT.

My 2 cents and all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.