DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

nsw idiots, page-21

1. 707 Posts.
    Sludge, the whole world is corrupt! It sucked!
    Who knows ? The shorters might even run the ASX !
    I think the blame should also be on the managements.
    A good chef can make a bloody good meal out of anything, but the lousy chefs (ie the managements ) make craps out of good ingredients.
    Dte managements should have changed their strategy while they still had 100 million and no debt, but they went on their spending spree wasting nearly all the money and just about going to the wall before they realised that they went the wrong way. They seemed to also lied to us about the other parties being interested and in talk with other etc including new listing and farm out. What a bunch of liars! Where is the fact? NOTHING but BIG LIES! and now they try to defend their action. Just look at how much money they have wasted and how much they achieved!
    When things just about turned around they sold cheap shares to institutions to dilute the company and even paid 5% fee for them to underwrite the 300% oversubscribed right issues to shareholders.
    I keep wondering whether the managements actually worked for the interest of the shareholders or shorters or whom?
    The sooner we have a new teams, the better for us long term sufferers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.