DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

what what what??why why why???where the hell are we? This is...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    what what what??

why why why???

where the hell are we? This is insanity. Who voted these jokers in. This is absolute insanity?

I could understand the need to maybe exclude medium-high density residential estates, but honestly the sufferage of some noise for a few nights for the whole state to benefit. People live permanently under flight paths and survive a happy life.

My kid can probably draw more sensical lines on a map of NSW using an echersketch.

This is not environmental policy - this is just pandering to the NIMBYs policy. Absolutely unbelievable.

Ok rant over.

So when do we get to see these magical lines on a chart and understand how they impact the capital that the state falsely lured to develop their resources.

Sorry rant over now.

I mean come on!!!! If invite some mates over to cook some meat for me on the Barbie and upon smelling that beautiful crisp smell of bacon and beef, screamed at them to get out of my house because I was a vegetarian, would I be likened to:

A) a member of the merry fatty obarrell gang?

B) a szichophrenic state government

C) A green in liberal clothing?

D) all of the above.

NSW deserves to lose the origin for the next decade because they are a bunch of tossers! I rescind my membership.

No seriously, rant over.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.