NSW in terrible strife 643 Covid cases WED 18 Aug, page-370

1. 30,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    You seem to have no concept of the extreme danger when a mutation gets nastier. As happened with Delta.

It's called risk management. Look it up.

That's why people should do a careful risk assessment of
    the vaccine damaging them (remote) vs the virus in it's more potent current form (Delta) and
    the likelihood Delta will clog up the hospital system (and cause deaths) and also develop into a more potent and dangerous form (future mutations).

Right now, if you're immunised Delta will not cause death. That's not the case if you're not immunised. And this is just getting started. They're trying like heck with lockdowns to stop Delta running uncontrolled.

It's one thing to laugh about risk, and hippies etc. It's quite another to be on your death bed with regrets...
    I had close friends (so-called hippies I guess) who were on the anti-vaccination bandwagon. They refused the triple antigen to their 20 month old child. THEN she nearly died of meningitis, a form that the vaccine would have protected her from.

My grandfather was one of Victoria's last polio victims. He survived but had disabilities. He was all in favour of vaccines! As are the people on their deathbeds in the US southern states, who are now begging for the vaccine only to be told:

TOO LATE!

Last edited by dolcevita: 23/08/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.