Never listen to or watch AJ. In relation to my post and your...

1. 15,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Never listen to or watch AJ. In relation to my post and your response - I am reminded of the pay cuts [rises] the emergency services were saddled with by the NSW State Governemnt while the trough feeders took their 3.45%? and ambulance stacking at major hospitals is rife. The health system was already in crisis without adding the pandemic. There are insufficient mental health institutions and those poor souls are left to their own devices. Who do you think cares for the MI after hours? It's not the hospitals, it's the Police. If the hospitals get them they are almost immedately released back into the community. Usually with a knife and you can guess what happens next!

Under the pandemic the government is at least trying to save lives; unfortuately the cost is being borne by the community. The government's money is OUR money but some governments don't want to spend our money where all of us KNOW it is needed.

But you can be the judge of which side of the political spectrum keeps us realistically safe. I know which side I would rely on in a crisis.

Remember Bush and Katrina. Remember Darwin and Tracey. Notice the difference?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.