MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

My dear fiendI've dug holes for new plants and spread mulch. I'm...

1. 976 Posts.
    My dear fiend

I've dug holes for new plants and spread mulch. I'm knackered and the mind wanders.
    I may well be an imbecile but the question in my head is will the conventional gas go down the same pipe as the CSG?
    And that excellent chart by Rich Richie - so useful I have printed it out - and your equally useful comment that BOW has the conventional (conv) gas allotments (sounds like a veggie patch!) in much of the Clarence Moreton but has, as yet, no plans. But if MEL confirm conv gas in large quantities the gas rush will be on - Yes?
    Who precisely are the other CSG players in the CM.
    I know there was a new "penny dreadfull?" (name sailor name!) explorer with rights to allotments south of MEL and using MEL'name to get investors interested. I discovered a dept of primary industry map when Googling CM gas fields. It was staggering in its breadth. I had no idea. Are we all sitting on something (I mean me, of course, and the child bride)as big as, well, as big as? -Siberia! I asked a contractor who was doing drilling research for the Pacific Highway at the end of my road (never to be completed in my lifetime? Well perhaps not! These gas fields could change the entire economy of northern NSW.) and he said they were meeting nothing but coal. There was also a website where MEL had done a deal back in 05/6 with (name sailor name!) (Google the same detail) someone called CS? energy to supply gas to Brisbane for a $95m investment and the pipeline to get it there was scheduled for about 2010. I think the suitable word is slippage.
    Some comments if you please.
    I think I'm at the beginning of grasping the significance of the scale of all this and the chatter of SP ups and downs is of no importance to the strategic view. How v v difficult for the management to get this right.
    Also can you explain the low MEL CSG flows as compared with BOW?:I would have thought the v low water content was a huge plus.
    Thank you, as always, for your time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $465 155K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 23924936 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6127064 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.