HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Jim! Your fascination with the JB High Alpha fund is fascinating...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Jim! Your fascination with the JB High Alpha fund is fascinating in itself.

What's even more fascinating is that every time you post about the JB High Alpha Retail fund or the JB High Alpha Wholesale fund, it kicks off the following series of events:
    1. It triggers every single HML, BHD and JBL shareholder who are currently watching their hard earned savings go up in smoke as a result of placing their trust in Stuart McAuliffe and his father John McAuliffe (OAM), causing us to respond to you very negatively with follow-up posts. Surely you must have noticed this by now.

2. It reminds me if another poster who used to post about JB High Alpha and anything else managed by Stuart McAuliffe "the Magnificent". What was his name again? Pete something... @PeteWisdom?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/hml-australias-best-hedge-fund.3153005/page-18?post_id=21750548

3. Thinking about @PeteWisdom and how he talked so positively about HML, BHD, JBL, JB High Alpha Retail, JB High Alpha Wholesale, and anything else managed by the "legendary" Stuart McAuliffe makes me extremely angry.

4. Myself and a whole bunch of other shareholders who are still extremely upset about losing our hard earned savings thanks to the afore-mentioned Stuart McAuliffe and his father John McAuliffe (OAM), lodge a new series of complaints with ASIC.

5. Myself and the afore-mentioned bunch of angry shareholders report your post to HotCopper so that it gets taken down ASAP.

6. The Google crawler bots do their thing - this is where it gets interesting.

Notice how I'm using the terms JB High Alpha Retail, JB High Alpha Wholesale, Stuart McAuliffe, John McAuliffe (OAM) as much as possible in this post? This is so that anyone who does a Google search for JB High Alpha Retail fund, JB High Alpha Wholesale fund, Stuart McAuliffe or John McAuliffe (OAM) will be more likely to see this post in their search results. Hopefully after reading this post they will have enough objective information to be able to make an informed decision as to whether to invest in JB High Alpha.

Jim, you've previously disclosed that you're an investor who has been caught up in this debacle like the rest of us. Let me help you by telling you that it's extremely inappropriate for you to tout the so-called "performance" of the JB High Alpha fund to investors who are still grieving the loss of their hard earned savings as a result of investing in other investment vehicles managed by Stuart McAuliffe and his father John McAuliffe (OAM).

Further to this point, if you post about the JB High Alpha Retail fund or the JB High Alpha Wholesale fund and talk about them in a positive light, then your post may turn up in someone's Google search results and they may make a financially devastating decision based upon seeing your post.

I'm just trying to look out for you Jim. When are you coming to Sydney so we can catch up for that beer? wink.png

PS: Everyone feel free to share links to this post on your preferred social media platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.