Hi @Champee thanks for your message. Haven't had a reply from...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Hi @Champee thanks for your message. Haven't had a reply from Aust Super as yet to the questions I posed on Thursday but I will definitely follow them up. I suspect that they are doing their homework before they respond as they obviously had no idea what was happening. If my shares do end up going to Canada I won't actually mind because I believe in the medicinal cannabis growth story especially in Germany where the vast majority of revenue will come from but my main concern is that my shares don't disappear into cyberspace never to be seen again due to the blindness of the super fund.

On the other subject, I'm looking forward to LNG listing in the US as it will give greater access to capital markets and looking at our peers over there, will certainly value us much higher than where we will ever sit on the ASX with Greg also saying that it will definitely increase shareholder value. Bring it on I say. Of course we need to sign those elusive customers first but I genuinely believe in the ability of Greg and his management team to get us over the line one way or another. If memory serves me correctly you also have a significant holding which you mentioned in one of your posts a number of months ago so I'd certainly like to hear your thoughts on the matter. Thanks again.

Cheers mate,
    mrwalker.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.