Hi mrwalker yes I have a similar belief about Gregs team. I do...

1. 7,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Hi mrwalker yes I have a similar belief about Gregs team. I do wonder about our private equity holders who have been on the register for a long time at a higher s/p, it almost seems they wanted to delay the project while their larger investment Cheniere Energy Inc got up and running without a competitor. Still bullish for the future, although DTs trade tariffs are a concern.
    On another subject the long saga to list on the asx and now tsx has been disappointing, it has taken to long.
    I have reviewed several Can stocks in Canada and they are all trading several 100% higher than when we went to a trading halt, some are 600% higher (Canopy is one).
    If Greg gets us listed in the USA in the future A/super investors may have issues. Here is something from there fact sheet, my cousin has received the same letter as you did from A/super, he has made a complaint.
    A corporate action resulting in the overseas takeover of an Australian domiciled listed security will be processed as a mandatory takeover and sold on the relevant Exchange. The proceeds (minus brokerage) will be converted to AUD based upon the relevant foreign exchange rate at the point of settlement and credited to your cash account.
    All the best and I hope Donald does not screw us, the market has jitters at the moment , keep up the great posting.

Champee

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.