OCV octaviar limited

Thanks Duped. I took one look at it before I made the post and...

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks Duped. I took one look at it before I made the post and decided it might be easier to ask someone more knowledgeable to work it out!!!! I had in the back of my mind that I was told it would cost a total of $150K annually but can't confirm it.
    Statistics Summary:
    Total Trades: 72
    Average Price: $0.14
    Total Volume: 2,083,884 securities
    Total Value: $283,549.30
    Cancelled Trades: 2

In view of the fact that listing on the NSX was never a popular option with the majority of PIF Unit Holders originally combined with all too often answer to investor questions from WC of "Due to strict disclosure rules with being listed on the NSX we are unable to comment", I am just wondering if the expense justifies the need to remain listed at all? I remember the option was discussed prior to the vote with WC if JH would consider making available a service to investors to assist with off market transfers for those wanting to buy and sell. I don't think anything ever came of it but perhaps it would be something for the IAC (when operational) to put back in the discussion arena? Would anyone else care to comment on this issue or are the majority of investors who follow this forum happy with the existing listing? Regards, Seamisty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.