OCV octaviar limited

Splitpin, Why would my query regarding the NSX listing have any...

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Splitpin, Why would my query regarding the NSX listing have any bearing on the upcoming PIF representative elections? I posted on the 22nd May:Hi all PIF holders, Today the 'Directions Hearing' for the Premium Income Fund Class Action will proceed in the Federal Court followed by an investors meeting at Carney's Lawyers on the 26th May at 3.00pm where the lawyers will report and discuss any orders made from todays hearing. Investors are welcome to attend the meeting at Carney's where several other issues will be discussed. Regards, Seamisty

I also posted on the same day::Hi All PIF Investors, George Hoddle of Carney Lawyers has advised me that PIF investors are welcome to attend the Investor Class Action Meeting to be held at 3.00pm, Tues 26th May 2009 at Level 9, Law Society Building, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW.
    George would appreciate an advance phone call by calling Carney Lawyers on 02 82265555 and asking to speak with him personally so numbers attending the meeting can be monitored. Regards, Seamisty
    You didn't question my motive for posting information nearly a month ago before the WC IAC information was sent to investors so I am at a loss to what is your point now re my enquiry of the annual cost of the NSX listing? You have previously commented on the excessive amount of posts I contribute to this thread while your contribution to it is to question or ridicle my input. While I recognise that you have every right to post here please use the forum to post usefull information rather than use it as means to discredit me personally. Seamisty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.