OCV octaviar limited

The selected Q&A s published by WC didn't include that Q&A....

1. 206 Posts.
    The selected Q&A s published by WC didn't include that Q&A. Might be on the DVD.

I see your point. The NSX listing appears to be providing an incentive for WC to release less information rather than more. That's a big negative impact on me. The price at 7c worries me because it invites temptations for shennigans like management buyouts, stock dilution and take overs. Or am I showing my ignorance. Does the very small turnover of the shares (about 1.5% since listing) negate these threats?

On the flip side, the low price helps some investors' positions for e.g. CentreLink asset tests.

If you're looking to take the capital loss to offset a capital gain then a minor differences in the size of the loss is not so critical. I.e. 78% or 93%. You just have to make more capital gains else where. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Hence your Q - Delist? Difficult for me to give you my answer.

I can't see how WC could run an off-market market. Is it done elsewhere? Is it legal? Between current share holders only? How would they match buyer and seller prices? Would any bid and offer lists be made public? How would they deal with allegations of price manipulation and conflict of interest? How much would it cost to run? Anyone have any answers to these Qs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.