MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

nt chief minister pipedream, page-23

1. 1,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Sav -

It is simple and also complicated......and involves as with everything Meo a great deal of second guessing....which old Meomites have had enough of.....I speak for myself!!!!!

When Meo were awarded 454p in a Gazettal round if my memory is correct there was immediately conjecture and discussion implying that maybe Eni were lurking in the background ie. Meo were the front for big brother......not sure myself but stranger things have happened....

....anyway, 454p contains the Marina gas discovery which was Our chief Geos ( Dave Maughan ) last gig for Exxon though run by a different operator if I am correct.....so Dave, whom I respect for various reasons and must be acknowledged was on the team for the biggest ever Aussie gas discovery ...Jansz.....knows his onions.......though recent form is not helping his receding hairline.....

........by the way, Sav ,454p is right next door to Blacktip....the field run by Eni supplying Darwin and further Gove, anyway the plot thickens.....

Checkout the Meo website and get a handle on the figures that a " independent" study place on the Breakwater prospect in 454p and while you're at it review the the Agm video ( I can't cause I'll get really angry...) where Dm tells us that Breakwater is " big " ..maybe all we need to know - I reckon that Eni might have an idea of how big.......

Independent resource assessment here;

http://www.meoaustralia.com.au/icms_docs/118959_Amended_Release_-_WA-454-P_Independent_Resource_Assessment.pdf

So, if Eni are offering a portion of already committed gas to another cause then the pressure is obviously on to prove up further resources......Breakwater and Marina and other leads in Our neighbouring permit are logical easy targets.....bearing in mind that the 454p Farmout is yet to be unveiled and Adl has hinted at deals being done re Heron and portions, partial sales, of existing farmout deals....

Meo are seeking to be re-born after the Heron, Gurame and Thai disappointments( putting it mildly) .....Ts is has not changed, Blackwood will be re-visited, Heron most likely ( I was assurred that their best man was working on the locating the Heron sweetspot pre Xmas by one of Meos top gentlemen...) .......so the Meo Eni relationship is the key to the future though one always remains open to any left field adventure......such as that suggested by Needle as Ts proving a logical solution to solve the Sunrise impasse which also has a looming deadline......also makes sense but pure theory ATM

That's why one speculates.....but gee it can hurt sometimes.....I believe I have just convinced myself to reinvest.....Blurrt...help!!!!

But yes, Eni helping Gove may indeed have implications for Meo, just do some research on the similarity of the Blacktip structures being similar to the Breakwater structure......but you might require a Dr to clarify that....

Ring Hq and ask where Santa disappeared to in November - and try to be polite!

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.