TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

NT EPA lashes TNG, page-3

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I feel Burton and Elkington may have grabbed the lion by the tail in casting doubts at the NTEPA and caused significant brand and stakeholder damage now. Given the coverage below on Paul Vogel's when he left his WA position, if John, Paul B and Paula were doing their job, devised a decent strategy, they could have tackled this very differently. Paul Vogel's appears to have been criticised in WA for being to easy on James Point etc and some other project approvals when he was not awarded another term as the Chair of the WAEPA in 2015. (tough position anyway). Now we have the greenies and the NTEPA's backs up and offside. What bit of this did Paul Burton not understand that we want the NTEPA in our court ???

Rejected EPA boss to step down | The West Australian

I still hold my original view that IF the consultants, Paul, John and Paula were fully fulfilling their duties with respect to engaging ALL stakeholders (not just the ones who tell you what you want to hear) TNG would have prepared a far better submission and got a lot more support by the public servants within NTEPA as "their fingers would have already been all over it". (what's the saying?, "hold your friends close and your enemies even closer" .The Environmental consultants particularly should have been aware of these 23 issues beforehand if they were engaging with the NTEPA and wider stakeholders whether they supported the project or not.

Paul B should resign but I know we are probably all concerned with the project IP that walks out with Paul. Maybe we appoint a new CEO and engage Paul in a advisory role with terms in complete favor of TNG?

Leadership please John??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.