CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

nt government keen to help compass employees, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    What about the Govt being keen to assist CMR SHAREHOLDERS who have supported this since the dream started all the way to now ?

As with everything everywhere else tho, shareholders rank at the bottom of the food chain. CMR should be maintained intact and viable if the Govt really means what it says ... opposition leader has the right idea ... interest free loans to help it ride out the mess.

I also keep asking what was our so-called "future fund" created for if not for retaining ownwership of "the farm" for our future generations' sakes. Well here is an opportunity for the politicos to do something REAL for a change.

All I want to see is that shareholders are equally ranked with the unsecured creditors / C-note holders so no-one can pull another "swifty" on us. Suggest u all send personal submissions to the administrators along such lines citing yr thoughts re any apparent inadequate disclosure on which u based yr investment decisions on referring to SOG precedent, and never given the option of pro-rata issue to assit ....

Also would love to know the VALIDITY of calling in admin on day of EGM which would have equitised 2 of the 3 creditors at 42c if allowed to proceed and made it easy to later equitise Cornell outa the way as well, per subsequent shareholders issue. So hard when dealing with aliens I know but is there any legal precedence which can overturn a decision to V&A on day of EGM so that the YEAH VOTE be enforced ???

Shooting in the dark but hate to go down without a fight.

IMBOOC

PS holding multiples of yrs Rasberry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.