EEG 8.70% 25.0¢ empire energy group limited

the greens are probably at their peak in terms of popularity....

1. 2,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    the greens are probably at their peak in terms of popularity. their agenda is being overshadowed by the current energy crises and this is going to shape the future oil and gas industry substantially. the key takeaway is that that Fyles doesnt seem to be keen on being taken hostage by one political party in australia. it is actually refreshing to see labour doing a good job so far and i think that they will show throughout their term that they dont need the greens for every decision they make.

the reality is that energy prices are going to be very sticky into the forseeable future and australia is one key partner to deliver gas, coal and oil to friendly nations. the opportunity in europe is huge and that will create a huge gap in the market that can and will be filled by many players. australia will help fill that gap if not by eu demand, by the lost supply being diverted to europe from other countries.

there is definitely a perfect middle ground here but as is with such things, greedy businesses will sway to one extreme and the climate terrorists to the other. i hope for everyones sake that something can be done to significantly lower australian energy prices while being an emissions leader.

australia is a great country, but it can be even greater if we are humble, prudent, logical and patient in our approach.

on that note, i do diclose ive sold all my eeg and bought the recent dip on tbn instead just to lower managerial risk. however i fully support all companies in the beetaloo.

gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.020(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $254.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.0¢ $284.2K 1.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2041 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 270513 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 6.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ 407778
Last updated 15.49pm 14/06/2024 ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.