CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

""("... clearance for a potential drilling of Palm Valley Deep...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""("... clearance for a potential drilling of Palm Valley Deep in the middle of this year, possibly through a farm-out.”)""

We all know what potential mean......

And according to the definitions below, it means very little more than just "IT MIGHT" happen, and it might not.

IMHO, there has been some very good use of "words" in that announcement let me tell you. And, if my memory serves me right, that is not the first time that that "Potential" word has been made use of.

Just read below, and then tell me "If" and "Where" I went wrong...

"po·ten·tial

(pə-tĕn′shəl)
    adj.
    1. Capable of being but not yet in existence; latent or undeveloped: a potential problem; a substance with many potential uses.
    2. Grammar Of, relating to, or being a verbal construction with auxiliaries such as may or can; for example, it may snow.
    n.
    1. The inherent ability or capacity for growth, development, or future success: an investment with a lot of potential; a singer who has the potential to become a major star.
    2. The possibility that something might happen or result from given conditions:"

End of quotation....

Now, and most importantly, how did the market respond to that announcement.??

The current share price is what it is called, and/or defined as...... "The Proof Is In The Pudding".

Cheers
    Last edited by buddy134: 01/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.