NTM 0.00% 0.5¢ nt minerals limited

nt project , page-8

1. 589 Posts.

moly if you look at the lies that \mk and his merry men have spun with the deals of sre and rcp so far you will understand why i say this.

they ake statements that deals will be done by certain dates, production will begin by certain dates and even in the case of sre share prices will be at certain levels. Although i have only listed a few instances these can be applied on multiple occasions. your thorough research will confirm this.

my point is that these guys want to 'dangle the carrot' and say that deals will be done and production will begin at certain dates and these dates are 'always' changed.

mate they are dealing with yours and mine money.

if these guys were in private business they would have been broke long ago as they constantly push out dealines which further add expenses to the already ailing balance sheet.

the truth of the matter is is that mk has such a dog of a reputation in the australian investment circles that he is soooooooo far into dcm that these guys can now not turn over. and the only other deal he has done is with la jolla.....and why?......because no-one took up the share offer that went out......why?.....because there are no runs on the board for either business.

mate he has taken the sp of both businesses and smashed them by 60-70%....all in the greatest resource boom in decades.....with 'fantastic' resources....can you work it out yet?

for the value that there is in this business......it is duly 'very heavily' discounted by the mk factor.

no support = no new money (other than dcm)= a sp in the dog house.

if the guy was clear concise and adhered to his statements people would then have a basis for belief. but with it being build on hot air ....mate i dont have to finish the sentence.

this guy is may be great on operations (although this has not be confirmed) but on a corporate level he is a debacle.

nw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.