WAS 0.00% 0.4¢ wasabi energy limited

nt uranium

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    cagedrat...JV confirmed

Yes Wasabi Energy has entered into a JV with CRE. This is via Rum Jungle Uranium the 100% wholly owned subsidiary company of WAS. This was entered into specifically to explore and mine for Uranium in the Rum Jungle in the Northern Territory.

In addition:

Wasabi has 100% control over leases in the NT covering the Woolner Dome that was explored in 1981 by a JV involving CRA. From this JV $1.6m was spent and WAS now owns that lease and has control of the exploration database. The joint venture consortium of C.R.A., Geopeko and E.Z.Industries only explored it until 1981 when Geopeko and E.Z developed the Ranger Mine. The property has been virtually abandoned since then due to the Three Mine Policy.

ALICE SPRINGS ELA 24916

This is a large tenement of approximately 1300 square kilometres. Two of the most important uranium deposits of this type were discovered in the 1980’s and have been on hold and maintenance ever since. These are the Pamela and Angela deposits south of Alice Springs Township.

The Paddy’s Jump Up uranium occurrence is situated on the northern boundary of the tenement.

information sources:
    http://www.wasabienergy.com
    www.crescentgold.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.