MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

patients is a vertiue guys. This is like the CNP/CER thread all...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    patients is a vertiue guys. This is like the CNP/CER thread all over again. Sit tight. You got 39% of debt to be rolled over next year. that might scare of a few people off. Also under the new agreement the 13 secured assets against the CMBS debt all income from these assets needs to be used to pay down the prinipal of the CMBS debt. That means no distrobutions from those assets.

What seems to move these stocks is asset sales and deleveaging I think the market assumes debt will be rolled over from these REIT's. I think leasing of the ex-meryns stores would be a good anouncement to move this stock. These sorta announcements come out of the blue. Have a look at the movements of all the REITS. Remember analyst have a sell on this stock this doesn't help the cause.

If it moved up to a hold next time it get rerated this would be good for SP. This stock will most like be around 40c within 2 years. Go to the bank and ask them if you can invest you money for 2 years with a 4x gain and them decide whether this is a good investment or not :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.