APZ 2.87% $1.79 aspen group

j .... I think you are right about the share price in the short...

1. 1,893 Posts.

j .... I think you are right about the share price in the short term

Here is what I think they are up to

I was watching the news the other night when they had a group of residents up in arms that they had to move out, many after a large number of years there - they lived in a caravan park and it had been sold to developers - now here's the thing - living in Australia is becoming harder and harder for millions of Australians - a mate of mine who is quite wealthy describes Mr and Mrs Joe Average would need to earn $100,000 between them to have a reasonable life in Oz and I think he is pretty right

There is a huge swell of people growing as we speak who will have to rely on Caravan Parks as their only affordable housing option and this is where APZ will concentrate their future purchases - these are easy to run low cost Caravan Parks that can show handsome returns - whilst the tourist trade will be important this new category of client will bring a steady income stream

Only my thoughts

In relation to Karratha I can only hope that when valued a cape rate of 12% is used instead of the telephone numbers we have had in the past

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.050(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $356.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.79 $1.74 $70.71K 40.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25404 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 11548 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.