AIM 6.19% 60.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

nth sound doubles down, page-8

1. 585 Posts.
    We should see some news on financing by the end of the month as the convertible note issue expiry date was extended from the end of Feb until the end of March (there was an announcement a couple of weeks back on this).

As for Nth Sound ... I was thinking last night about this and really there are only 3 reasons why they have been upping their stake:

1) Nth Sound is privy to info that we are not and they want to gain as much exposure to this stock as possible ... as much as I would like to believe in Efficient Market Hypothesis the reality is that info seems to finds it's way to major shareholders a lot earlier than it does to us punters ... I'd suggest that Nth Sound could be aware of something positive that we are not aware of;
    2) Nth Sound could just be upping their stake to be able to get a bit more involved in the running of the company (as they did with Afplats). This is possible however it's important to note that I can't think of anyone who would drop a lazy 25 Million into a company with no significant upside prospects just so they could have some say in what's going on ... Again this theory seems to add substance that AIM has plenty of upside left in it.
    3) Nth sound is being used to acquire a stake for someone else. Plausable ...

Either way, for existing holders this is good news ... just how good .... well that's anyones guess. Should have a better picture by the end of March / Early April.

Good Luck All and as always I'm interested to hear any alternative theories.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.035(6.19%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 60.0¢ 57.0¢ $297.4K 508.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 53719 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 247635 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.