NTI 2.74% 7.1¢ neurotech international limited

Also @Nwatt FYI regarding your statement below as mentioned in...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Also @Nwatt FYI regarding your statement below as mentioned  in my previous  post some funds have started last week however i want to shine some light on a discussion i had with the NTI corporate advisers at the roadshow. It was mentioned that there were quiet a few meetings that resulted in strong interest but it is a unfortunate time of year  due to earnings season in which all the books are being balanced, i believe this is still ongoing until xmas.

Not one of my large wins have had support until about the 3rd month after IPO so also worthy to keep in mind a that is only a few weeks away for this IPO and don't forget its relationship with news which happens to be at the same stage.

I strongly believe at this price point retailers get the rare opportunity to not only beat the market but also get in before the large money can start.

Downside is very limited.

"I thought originally that the business model would have attracted some early institutional money but it looks like they may be on the sidelines for now."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $44.81K 627.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 170219 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 29194 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.