NTI 1.35% 7.5¢ neurotech international limited

NTI Chart, page-164

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I do think you chaps need to relax with the paranoia that someone is trying to screw you on the price moves sometimes... nobody is short this thing so it's not in anyone's interest to try and break it down. It's more than likely just a market maker clearing up his book at end of day... he will have 25 or more residual positions from market orders lying on his book that he just throws in at market to get off his book.. doesn't care what price it's done at and doesn't even look twice.. it would have zero effect on his P&l overall.
    I haven't posted for a while as I don't really see much going on until more news flow comes out. The SP has retreated only because of everyone who expected it to go straight to 100 has given up and got out... the messages on this board show you now a lot of the idiots have moved on (agm next week, agm will have massive news blah blah blah"") to other stocks and now we are left with investors who truly understand the company.
    The situation we are now in is exactly as the guy who quoted Buffet says (amazing quote, the can't produce a baby quicker one!) .... just sit back and wait. My friend @bonkers89 your posts are invaluable, I admire your Knowledge and passion for the journey that's about to take place in this stock... but I'd just say relax before you have a heart attack over Christmas pal!! You don't need to tell people not to sell their cheap stock everyday, or that news is coming soon. Just relax and let it happen!!
    So the NTI story I would imagine is done until the New year now... I see huge things for this stock, but I imagine it trades thin between 37 and 42 until January. Institutions are done for the year, and I would imagine newsflow is as well.
    So merry Christmas to you all, and see you in the New year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.4¢ $31.19K 417.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12067 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 216523 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.