NTI 1.30% 7.6¢ neurotech international limited

It'll happen mate. Sellers are exhausted, buyers are full.....

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    It'll happen mate. Sellers are exhausted, buyers are full.. There will be a lot of FOMO when the announcement hits if it is good news (how can it not be with all the parents asking for their children to be put back on the treatment)... If anyone is aware of the primary assessment for ASD treatment, it is basically a survey of the parents comparing baseline behaviours (pre treatment) and the same survey during and at end of treatment)... So if the parents that are completing those surveys are asking for their children to remain on the treatment, what is the likelihood that the efficacy results released by Professor Fahey this month will reflect that of the parents (i.e. they think it works). I'D say highly likely.. Is this priced into the SP. IMHO, not even close to priced in. Not when we look at historical deals, and ICH with a rmkt cap of $380m (despite selling off from +70c to 30c)... That sell of in ICH alone suggests how well the NTI SP is holding up, and looks cheap enough at $37m mkt cap (undiluted).

Also, Just look at the volume off the back of the CEO presentation the other week.. Corporate adviser has been engaged to help sell the story to insto investors. there is big news flow coming this month. And the stock has held up well compared to anything else in the biotech space and the market generally - this is because there is a big catalyst coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $77.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $64.07K 832.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 161464 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 17809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.