NTI 1.30% 7.6¢ neurotech international limited

Positive price action the last few days (no duh)... But what is...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Positive price action the last few days (no duh)... But what is interesting is nearly every holder that has bought NTI since November 2020 is in the green (many by a long way).... There is no fundamental reason for the SP to be at 8.4c other than, that happens to be the high from the 26 March 2021.. So as we often see, many traders get emotional at previous highs and take profits there, expecting a pull back and make a trade, or get there money back (if they bought on the last highs).

And this is why from a TA perspective need to see volume when breaking through these high water marks (or at least volume trading for a short period around the high watermark as we are seeing now). Shows that those just wanting to get there money back are out, and the SP can leg up from there (usually helps to have ongoing news potential to push the SP higher too).

Next leg up is to 10c IMHO (round numbers and move to 0.5c price steps is a bit for people to digest so can stuff around at that price for a bit)..... And I wouldn't be surprised to see it this week if we can wash through the 8.5c range. .

We have a Qtly due the end of the week which will again highlight the positives of the story.

And I sound like a broken record, but Old mate Winx needs a 9c 10 day VWAP, So it gets a bit tricky to make some predictions on when and how that might happen as it is volume and price based, but, for all intents and purposes, he pretty much needs the SP at +9c by the 19th of September, and it trade consistently above 9c thereafter... Or, if he leaves his run late, needs it to trade big volume well above 9c for at the latest, for probably 2 days on good news, to take a 10day VWAP above 9c. I know his target doesn't mean it will trade there, but no better incentive to get a deal on the table than not getting paid for your work without it... I mean intrinsically it is woth 875k to him (6.5c exercise on 9c share price)... With upside on further SP gains...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $77.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $64.07K 832.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 161464 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 17809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.