NTI 0.00% 7.0¢ neurotech international limited

nti - in preparation of full results release, page-93

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    I would like to thank @bloat for the update.

In addition to TT's reply, here is my take from the update. From bloat's update, there is a clear endorsement of the technology, the method of management and how his grandson has benefited from the device. So, casting any doubt on the tech? No. I read his last sentence clearly - .... this is a ground breaking device and we are poorer for not having it.

The issue is hardware and the design which are not the core of the innovation. The first generation devices were manufactured in Malta, since NTI has engaged the service of eemagine GmbH, it seems like we have now a "Made in Germany" product according to this article, AAT Medical: Autism therapy device Mente Autism: From 2018 "Made in Germany"
    http://presseportal.org/tag/aat-medical/

I am not sure what the new manufacturing cost per device is. If we assume $500 each, with the 4C's forecast of $653,000 for manufacturing in this quarter, there would be about 1,300 new device in production now.

I think this process has made the company more professional now, as you put it.
    Last edited by jamesc666: 25/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.