NTI 0.00% 5.9¢ neurotech international limited

The news feature resonates in my heart and here are some...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    The news feature resonates in my heart and here are some thoughts after watching:

Mente Autism is not a magical cure. It is a device to help children to manage that symptom that is causing them difficulties to integrate, to assimilate and to be part of a greater social group when playing and learning with other children.

We try to make sense of our surrounding environment, our social group, and we try to blend, to contribute and the most importantly, to get Affirmations.

During the formation years, children take in a lot of learned behaviour and learned response. Where a child is not able to adapt to the social group, he/she is often ostracised. (I believe this is the main reason why NTI suggested the 3-12 year old group as older people has already developed a self-defence mechanism and is harder to adapt to the “world order”.

This is where Affirmations is important. Before adolescent years, affirmations from parents and teachers are often enough to keep a child going. When they reach the teens, peer affirmations are becoming more important. To be able to find a place in the peer group, to integrate is very important at this age. I believe that suicide attempts for teenager in the ASD spectrum are high due to lack of peer and teacher affirmations, and quite often, get bullied.

“… the greatest improvements in children with Autism occurs when we focus on developing their communication skills; assist them to understand social situations; support them with predictable routines…”
    Joan McKenna Kerr, CEO Autism WA

This is very much how I feel Mente Autism could assist children in the spectrum to gain peer acceptance, moving forward with their lives with improved communication skills and with a lesser chance of getting misunderstood and bullied.

Now, an issue raised in this forum:

“The Australian Medical Association and Autism WA say more research is needed before they can support the new treatment.”

I don’t see this as a problem. This is a new product, it is not fair to hold AMA and AAWA liable for introducing any new form of treatment/management method when it only has a short history of success. Multi-site studies will be conducted starting in September, more data will be generated through the App and through the cloud system to assure that it works. It will need time to get any endorsements.

@Indy posted:
    "Professor in Neurology at Cambridge University Dr Frederick Carrick". roflmfao. gtfo.

I don’t really care, but the title helps. What matters is that Mente Autism works. Many user testimonies from Italy, Germany; testimonies from 2 medical practitioners in Italy to show that it works! It will reduce pain from families who face this issue. Families with members who are in the spectrum have enough suffering.

This is a NOT con job of selling Disallowed, it has gone through too long a distance around the world, through accredited universities and peer reviews from proper academies, plus evidence from real users and practitioners. Let’s hope it will benefit more families around the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.