NTL 3.23% 1.6¢ new talisman gold mines limited

NTL Talisman Mine/Pilot Plant Visit - June 2019, page-132

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Patience is a virtue people and tiny junior gold miners demand patience, lots and lots of patience. You'll be waiting for a lot longer than you may think. Me I just giggle at the volumes on the ASX. The market is like an empty shopping mall and shareholders whingeing store owners. NTL is a gamble in the true sense of the word, its not a dice roll exactly, more like trying to pick a winner at the race track. Just wait until it generates some volume and watch the chicanery that unfolds if NTL actually becomes valuable. You'll have more to worry about than shifty directors once that happens, if it ever does. Once greed and fear comes into play you be dealing with short sellers trying to frighten you into cutting and running - heaven forbid I am getting way ahead of myself. For all I know the locals might blockade that all important road just when things get going and truly stuff it all up.

To believe or not believe, that is the NTL question right now. My gonads are not in the guillotine, so its easy for me to believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5.195K 324.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 846000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 524791 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.