NTL 0.00% 1.5¢ new talisman gold mines limited

NTL Weekly Chart

1. 10,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    Notes:

- Last time the SP dropped was due to the big rights issue that was undertaken to fund construction of our mine and carry out bulk sampling. I do not foresee any further capital raising to cause this to occur again.

- 1.4 cents is resistance but volumes are rising, OBV has shown that large swathes of people are entering (buyers are stronger than sellers) and we are expecting further news before 31 July 2017.

- Previous 2 year high was 1.9 cents, just shy of the 2 cent option exercise price in November this year. I wonder if we will see 2 cents on the board.

- With the volumes going through and anticipation of news I expect that MACD may very well push on to new highs, particularly as underground works progress.

- The only comparable volume was the Rahu JV announcement which got some traders and hype but ultimately the price returned back to the rights issue price. No surprises there albeit no rights issue this time around.

- We also know that 5kg bags of material have been removed under our prospecting licence and will be assayed at SGS. Could be some bloody interesting stuff out of that too.

Here's a bonus auto-updating live depth chart:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 22333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.