NTU 8.00% 2.7¢ northern minerals limited

NTU Open Forum., page-6

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    It appears all the points in your first post have been successfully addressed and corrected by my first post that followed
    As I have seen no objection to thesecorrections in your second. So Ill consider them sorted if thats ok?

Now on the new post its all basically referring to this excerpt over all
    "Sorry folks but the ride is over, we never found any financially viable reserves to warrant the move towards a larger scale plant, as you would be well aware we have been searching for many years now and spending plenty of dollar$ whilst diluting the absolute B'Gees out of your your holdings, but the Tanami Desert Dream Mother load just wasn't out there, was the same as when we were looking for uranium. Maybe some copper on the horizon, since we sold off our Gold rights for SFA."

Which seems equally inaccurate as NTU continues to operate and continues drilling as declared in their last report.
    So again we can see what you stated is not what is actually happening and therefore a bit misleading to try and say.

In the end what investors look for is outperfomance on their investment. It would appear that even with a Pilot plant NTU it has out performed in return to investors since inception when compared to a full plant operation on the ASX. Now obviously is NTU has chosen not to upgrade into a full scale plant and managed to outperform its operating peers. Simply by being more astute and awaiting a suitable price rise to then ramp up operations rather than making errors like we have seen elsewhere. Clearly this is a smarter move and can therefore be seen via a greatered investment return overall.

Thats all that matter in the end,. return to shareholders, and if they wanted to seek the best resturns within the REE market. Then thats what they got as the sp chart since inception clearly shows.

If youd like to see that chart againto clarify such truth Andy. Please just let me know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $73.16K 2.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1138712 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1703363 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.