NTU 6.06% 3.5¢ northern minerals limited

NTU Open Forum., page-9

1. nro
    9,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3800
    I do love good conspiracy theories.
    Shame when they are unproven though.

There is one thats proven. Thinking a spec company will make the same profits as a full scale plant. This is the REE sector. Youd be lucky to make a profit at full production on a full scale plant and no investor worth his salt is going to try suggest a pilot plant in test work stage not making a profit is something one shouldnt expect.

Then to say one in test work stage is going to profit Id like anyone to find one anywhere in the world that does so at this stage. Cant? Well there goes all merit there.

Id rather ask where is there a pilot plant that makes a profit? Needle in a hay stack. Or is there none at all? There goes all merit there too.

The problem with some opinions is it would be nice to know theyre relevant with some form of substantiation.

Does anyone have any proof the Chinese are out to do anything but invest? I mean they arent all one company right? They are a hugely diverse group of investors. What are they going to do. Sell their shares to a Chinese take over for next to nothing? Make the company go bankrupt and lose their wealth? I mean if they were going to do that doesnt that mean the company is worth more than what its worth to buy now. I really wish this could be thought through at times.

I doubt theres any validity to this. You know how? Well if the government is restriction Chinese investment where then NTU cant go bankrupt. Then where is the flood of investors of which were formerly concerned. I didnt see any. So how concerned really were they?

If the salaries are too high why are 80% plus of the shareholders voting for them as fine. No one has an answer to that theory either.

Then theres the GB theories. I mean hes not working for the company right? So what could he be up to while not working for the company. There were all these theories when he was working for the company. Now theres theories while hes not working for the compan. Theres something not good happening no matter who when why or where. So dramatic. But most inportantly. Theres never any proof behind any of it. So it just sits as opinion. I guess its human nature that no matter what happens. Theres a conspiracy behind it all.

Ive got a good theory. Heres how it goes;
    1) Maybe GBB quit his job and doesnt work for them now
    2) Maybe the Chinese have bought in because they see the projects longer term value
    3) Maybe analysts see the bigger picture of potential and how much NTU will be worth should the expected DY price kick in....up to 38 cents!
    4) Maybe pilot plants in the REE sector never make profits equivalent to a full scale plant
    5) Maybe the professional analysts of almost 20 years in the sector have more knowledge to speak from then any source considered more amateurish.

Maybe all this is logical and even...true.
    I guess it could only be so if it was proven right?
    Of which we all know it is...

You can tell I always read in the fact and not fiction section cant you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $78.55K 2.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1209001 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 237910 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 214286
Last updated 12.33pm 06/05/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.