NTU 4.17% 2.5¢ northern minerals limited

NTU v. LYC v. the rest, page-10

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Hi @ausheds,

I'll take your word re. the Chinese IAC concentrate pricing and spec. as I can't find any info myself, if you could share your source it would be much appreciated. Any info on xenotime concentrate pricing?

NTU's processing costs were given as $18m in the 2020 annual report and $5.65m in the 1H/21 report. These were offset by R&D rebates for FY2020 of $8.7m received in Nov. 20 and the carbonate sales revenue of $3m. Obviously this is not a sustainable situation but the pilot plant is being operated primarily as an R&D facility and therefor RE carbonate production is not the main objective at this time.

Agreed things need to improve with recoveries (as all wannabees will face when they move from the lab to the field) and the resource need to grow but they are attempting to address these issues with the ongoing R&D, ore sorting and the drilling campaign, and so I wait for the updated JORC and x concentrate DFS.

IMO NTU remains highly speculative but you never know when your luck is about to turn, all they need is a couple of nice intersections and sentiment could ramp considerably.

With respect to IAC's any thoughts on IXR? (held). Their scoping study is overdue.

Last edited by marcus A: 23/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $147.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $76.17K 3.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 558604 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2312589 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.