NTU 0.00% 2.6¢ northern minerals limited

NTU v. LYC v. the rest, page-25

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672

"Point one: In the last Proactive Investor video "Northern Minerals details plans to bring forward commercial production and cashflow" Mark Tory explains that the feasibility study will be completed before the end of this year.

In NTU's original ASX Ann (10/02/21) Re the beneficiation plant:
    It was said that:
    "the company is working towards completing a feasibility study for a commercial-scale beneficiation plant at Browns Range over the coming months"
    Nearly 3 months later now............

"No one has done what NTU is going to achieve: Becoming the world's biggest producer of Dysprosium and Terbium, just check the prices of both commodities and you know what kind of ride you'll be in for."

HML I think that if you are going to draw your own opinions here you should at least say so.
    "No one has done what NTU is going to achieve"
    This can only be your opinion.
    "No one has done"?

"Becoming the world's biggest producer of Dysprosium and Terbium, just check the prices of both commodities and you know what kind of ride you'll be in for."

1: Big call saying:
    "Becoming the world's biggest producer of Dysprosium and Terbium"
    NTU are talking about a beneficiation plant which produces CONCENTRATE.
    And besides NTU have not even said as to what size this plant MIGHT even be.
    Very misleading imo saying "producer of Dysprosium and Terbium"
    Do you hear a wheat farmer say that they are the biggest producer of flour.

I'm sure NTU love it when they see and read others parroting their what I see as deceptive publications.
    All pricing graphs on DyO and TbO and historical pricing and estimations as to the future demand and hopeful pricing.
    Can any here link as to where NTU in their publications show pricing as to what they actually do produce?

2: If NTU go ahead with their back step to a "Concentrate Plant" what has the price of DyO and TbO got to do with what would probably be a 20% TREO Concentrate.

I think that some should really do some research into what it is that NTU are maybe going to produce.
    Remembering that this whole beneficiation plant Announcement was released to the market just 6 days prior to their $20 million market placement cash grab!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $1.939M 102.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2647379 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 82973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.