NTU 3.03% 3.2¢ northern minerals limited

NTU v. LYC v. the rest, page-3

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Hi @ausheds,

Thanks for your input, nobody else appears to want to play in this sandpit so I'll respond and logout.

It would be nice to see some detail from LYC regarding their HRE production and sales, maybe they are stockpiling their Duncan xenotime as they can't process it via the LAMP? IMO having developed the knowhow to produce a HRE carbonate from xenotime feedstock here is a major strategic asset for NTU and Australia. I'm sure (with 20/20 hindsight) neither LYC or the Japanese would site the LAMP in Malaysia if they had the chance again.

As for seperating the HRE oxides on a commercial scale the Chinese own that for now, so LYC's SEG, NTU's carbonate and any other HRE product will end up there until and if the LYC/Blueline/US DoD facility comes to fruition. In a way it's a pity that Wesfarmers didn't get control of LYC before RE prices recovered as they have displayed the determination and have the capital to invest in value adding in W.A. if they control the resource, as they have with LiOH.

NTU's offtake with thyssen krupp is interesting (as per HAS ect.), as it points to Deutschland GmbH looking to take control of RE inputs for the E.U.'s and their own manufacturing industries, particularly vehicles.

Anyway congrats on holding on to and supporting LYC through the tough times, you never know when those clouds are going to part!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $223.2K 6.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2874057 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 497155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.