NTU 1.64% 3.1¢ northern minerals limited

NTU v. LYC v. the rest, page-37

1. 1,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671

Hi @marcus A
    I never stop working in my world, always keeping busy.
    For a slight moment I thought you may have been missing me, but then I thought again and came up with Nah.

Was hoping to run some commentary after the last 1/4s reporting, but NTU seem to have kept it pretty lacklustre.

One thing I did pick up on was what seems to be a time shift in relation to the beneficiation plant study completion timeframe.

HoldMyLarger said in their post 52930628 " In the last Proactive Investor video "Northern Minerals details plans to bring forward commercial production and cashflow" Mark Tory explains that the feasibility study will be completed before the end of this year."
    I'm not sure as to where they heard ("completed before the end of this year") in the video, as I heard nothing of the sort.
    HoldMyLarger if you would like to post the timing as to where MT said this, it would be appreciated, maybe the version I watched was slightly different to what you saw.

But anyway page two of the latest Activities report again makes mention of the study, saying now "which is planned to be completed this year."

Whatever happened to their original ASX Ann (10/02/21) Re the beneficiation plant:
    "the company is working towards completing a feasibility study for a commercial-scale beneficiation plant at Browns Range over the coming months"

Myself and others were expecting that an Ann in regards would already have been made.
    "over the coming months" Pigs Ar$e

Was it all a bit of inflated spin 6 days prior to the $20million cash grab Ann.

But hey, I think those that have been around here for some time are well aware as to the inconstancy's in what NTU say and what actually takes place.

I will just add it to the ever growing list.
    Cashflow + 2019, Nah, Failed
    Nameplate 2019, Nah, Failed
    Nameplate June 2020, Nah, Failed
    K-tech separation end of 2020, Nah, Failed
    et cetera, et cetera, et cetera

Cheers marcus.
    Last edited by Anndy: 06/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $183.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $26.64K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 894451 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 81617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.