LYC 0.58% $6.88 lynas rare earths limited

ntu, page-14

1. 19,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    Soc, you need to go do some basic research before you grandstand here and I suggest the DoE Critical Metals Report and Gareth Hatch's takeoffs at TMR would be a great starting point.
    Talk of LREE & HREE is so out dated, you really need to get up to speed. Apart from anything else, where do you place the Eu that LYC has in abundance in CLD, Duncan & Crown, that has held up price wise better than any other REO $3500+, that will have huge demand 2012/2015 for low energy light bulbs alone.
    LYC will be producing 84tpa of the stuff even before Duncan comes on stream and I don't think NTU can even hold a candle to that!
    Go investigate LYC's proportion of new CREO production from CLD thru 2015 then do an overlay with a Duncan feed in Stage 2 full separation and you might start to wonder where the hell LYC could even fit NTU in if they wanted.
    CREO, with much stronger demand, will clearly separate as the most valuable REO and LYC is the only near term producer with the full suite in quantity. NTU could possibly add some enhanced Dy but they do not look likely to be the first to make that offer.
    BTW, between Duncan & Alkane production Yttrium is very much destined to commodity pricing alongside Ce & La so from what I've seen that will leave NTU a one trick pony that looks like it could be a little late to the party.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
-0.040(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.05 $6.83 $13.27M 1.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 966 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 18661 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.