NTU 0.00% 3.5¢ northern minerals limited

Not "fretting" over this one now coz have already written these...

1. 175 Posts.
    Not "fretting" over this one now coz have already written these oppies off as lost and would be very surprised to be surprised.

Thing is , when a shareprice continues to go opposite to the apparent potential of a company , then there is obviously something happening behind the scenes that we are not aware of yet.
    My thinking is that perhaps NTU either don't want them excersised , (re Areva holding) in which case I can't see any pos. ann's till the new year,,,, or there is something else going on or not going on.... Who knows?

Not a lot of market depth on both buy and sell side,(ntu) but always seems to be just enough sold to keep the SP down.... Only looking in occasionally so not sure what happens during the days, but are now back down near support level so might be interesting to see where it goes from here. At least the shares are trading daily now so that's good!

Never know.... might strike the Motherlode tomorrow and race away to a coupla bucks...and I go into retirement.

Keep Smiling !
    Cheers ic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $206.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $22.54K 644.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1072743 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 514700 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.