KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Yep, i agree mate...Just throwing out ideas to try and save us...

1. 901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    Yep, i agree mate...what.png

Just throwing out ideas to try and save us $700,000 this year and try and reduce the bonfire this weekend before next weeks reckoning news week...

Who cares, your right, spending time cleaning the Jacuzzi would be more productive than ever trying to change our stubborn old Scorpions....I think next week all KCN shareholders will be taking some more KCN disappointment medicine..

Nebari loan promised to be paid back in May = Extended and another couple of hundred grand burnt in the fire & donating them more Gold royalties until 2025.

Imminent = Never

Well advanced = Hahahahah, i'm your dreams sucker..

I guess you just have to laugh...smile.png holy crap, i'm starting to sound like the prophet ADAM A -- > he has been spot on ! 100% accurate ! truth hurts if he's annoyed you !

Who would have thought back in 2021 when the Mine re-opening decision was made after it was clear the Government was completely wrong and we were sitting on a huge settlement award & ZERO debt, just 221 million shares on issue & the result 4.5 years later = absolutely Zero for shareholders , Millions in Royalties for the Thai government devils already paid & every other person on planet earth associated with the mine great riches and fortunes ! eek.png

• Except KCN shareholder owners = ZERO..

• The real victims = KCN shareholders, ZERO.

Even worse than Zero because we have today humongous debt, more shares on issue and we have all endured the mental heath stresses taking years of our lives due to believing car salesman rubbish promises that they never deliver... What's our debt at today ?? $ucking need a calculator: $12 million + $13 million + $US55 + Exciting new Yellow Tonka trucks + $62 million = Bloody hell, Our CEO is like giving your wife an unlimited credit card and we are easily over $130 million.. So it's bye bye profits until 2025 at the earliest....... Just in time for our 5 year licences to start expiring and we start giving back some of the SPL's that also have a 5 year expiry.....

I actually would have preferred our Salesman just to say we can never get a Thai bank loan ever back in 2020, not ever until TAFTA settlement, which means not for 5 years once we enter 2025 in just 6 months time... I can accept the truth, but to be strung along like a dog on a leash with continued failed promises makes me feel very abused and taken advantage of..confused.png

Maybe i should just change my pronouns to SHE / HER , put on a dress and treat myself to the Women in Mining conference next month that Jamie thinks is a good use of his valuable time during this crucial period in our KCN journey......... and listen to the very important panel discussion on; " How can men and other allies champion gender diversity ? " what.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6265/6265548-2376541c03a13033dd73a6bc6eced998.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6265/6265541-a93682732154bf63eda67c2ff57273c4.jpg

Lovegod from today will be called Sophia ...

Sophia would like to have a panel discussion called: " How can shareholders stop employees burning shareholders funds on attending crap like this and wasting shareholder funds and employees time..."

Then be Like Elon Musk at Twitter and fire them all for having nothing more productive to do with there time.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6265/6265564-f554c47c5fca122e46da8afd108291a9.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.