KCN 0.94% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

A good friend would have reduced her interest rate to 6% and...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2228
    A good friend would have reduced her interest rate to 6% and saved shareholders $600,000 in interest a year this year when shareprice had plunged to $1.08 & shareholders were in desperation once plant #1 delay became obvious.

it was clear at December plant #1 was seriously delayed, so why didn't she reduce the rate then to help us if she is so lovely and already so rich ?

would we have needed Nebrari loan if we had an extra $600,000 + $500,000 bonus + $250,000 conferences etc ? = Extra +$1.3 million instead of just being burnt in the endless fire?

A good friend would have accepted Wayne Schiller did an excellent job, looked out for shareholders interests and maybe the 8 month delay would never have occured under his watch.

i don't know the exact details of there personality clash, but Waynes impressive resume was built on cost cutting & delivery of projects, so I can make the assumption the Thai's and the Festival carnival party may not like cost cutting.

she maybe a good friend, but when the alarm wakes her up in the morning today, is she motivated to get out of bed, get that Thai bank loan to pay herself out , effectively stopping her receiving $1.2 million in interest a year ? Or does she just think, I like the status quo, I don't think I'll try that hard today to get the cheaper Thai bank loan because I'd loose out in my $1.2 million a year interest...... The election excuse is over 6 months ago, so what's the next excuse I can tell idiot shareholders ?

i don't blame her personally , I'd probably have the same attitude in her situation, but it's not in shareholders best interest to have her as a director of KCN representing shareholder when these decisions that actually benefit her financially will hurt shareholders financially.

is it so bloody hard for Ross to just appoint an independent director free from being compromised?

bloody hell, this has been going on since 2012 when you Google & read all those spill newspaper articles. Same shit , just 12 years later.

doncamillos picture is correct... Shareholders are at the bottom of the barrell and there are a lot of fingers in the pie before shareholders see a slice.

just saving us her directors fees is a start... We loose money today, so we needed to start cost cutting yesterday..

we actually needed to start cost cutting measures a year ago, but the conferences/ trips were just too much fun and the office is not busy when it's still wasting time with sponsorships and attending conferences in 2024 and obviously learning nothing from our 2023 disaster.....

imagine how shit sentiment will be when Gold corrects down another -$100 and quarterly report is still crap 10,000 ounces and we just burnt another $250,000 extending Nebrari world's worst loan after being promised it would be paid off in May.

ohhhhhh well, looking forward to another all expenses paid Thailand trip, another feast of Green chicken curry and fluffy rice will be just the ticket to overcome winter depression in Australia...

at least shareholders get to see all the fun selfies...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.015(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $405.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.64 $1.57 $580.5K 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9997 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 5953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.