KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I think the point I'm trying to make is all the directors and...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    I think the point I'm trying to make is all the directors and employees have no incentive to hurry EVER..

they have no incentive to stop missing deadlines because there are no consequences except a few annoying emails from shareholders they can just ignore.

in fact it's in directors and employees best interest to go as slow as they $ucking can and milk as much salary as they can along the longest journey possible.

its in Thai workers best interest when they are being paid a daily rate to go as slow as they $ucking can..

its in Thai workers best interests to take 3 days to do a one day job and receive triple the money..

its in Nucharees best interests we never ever get a cheap Thai bank loan and she gets 12% for eternity like the geniuses who sold us Neuva Esperanza today are laughing there heads off getting +$4 million a year from the idiots who bought Neuva Esperanza from them......(Imagine how happy they have been last 10 years )

its like the Randwick Races in Sydney Ross loves, if you don't have a jockey like Wayne Schiller whipping the horse, the horse will just never leave the mounting yard and never leave the pretty ladies scratching there necks and rubbing there tummy and feeding them hay and carrots.

can anyone send me the recipe for Green chicken Curry and fluffy rice so I can try and cook it myself with my leftover rice and frozen chicken nuggets ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.53 $1.49 $516.7K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14976 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 3182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.