BUB 4.00% 12.0¢ bubs australia limited

The thing with Bubs is it started as a small organic food...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    The thing with Bubs is it started as a small organic food "marketing" company, it outsourced the baby food production and is run by a marketing person. There are a lot of world players that already provide goat, sheep and dairy products, organic and not, that have valuations that more consistent with their business. Bubs is trading on Technology like revenue valuations ... at the moment it is trading around 10 times revenue, and if it can ever make a profit it will make commodity food production margins which will still mean it is way way overvalued. So I just dont see the excitment ? Am I missing the big pic
    "Oli6 products are currently available online, in chemists (including Chemist Warehouse stores) and Coles supermarkets. In June, the Australian Financial Review (AFR) reported Nuchev had captured more than 10% of the total infant formula market in Australia, with a three-fold increase in sales growth. CEO and founder of Nuchev, Ben Dingle has extensive experience in the dairy industry – he co-founded New Zealand’s Synlait Milk, which manufactures the A2 Milk Company Ltd (ASX: A2M)’s infant formula. Nuchev is predicting an 89% increase in revenue in FY20, with significant sales into China via cross border e-commerce. China’s infant formula market is worth $22 billion and growing, driven by increasing disposable income."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $45.08K 362.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1839177 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1178385 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.