URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

I find the anti nuclear folk generally mug, misinformed...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I find the anti nuclear folk generally mug, misinformed troglodytes. Because their friends and the Left (of which I'm normally a member haven't got over the 70's and 80's doesn't mean nuclear is going away - quite the opposite. Lets make a few things clear:

1. Love renewables but they won't be able to achieve over 80% base load, especially in cold industrial climes for many decades
    2. Not one death from radioactivity at Fukushima - reference United Nations medical panel, while coal kills 000's per month
    3. The same panel that people like rely to on for climate change, UN IPCC as well as the International Energy Agency are urging for a sharp increase in nuclear technology if we are serious about mitigating impact of climate change - get very real folks and stop harping on about renewables technology that can't deliver what people blithely want...
    4. Fortunately many countries are responding, with China building a new reactor every 7 months to 2020. They are the biggest in research for nuclear and renewables. They plan to build 400 by 2050. They are being joined by many other countries - google pls.
    5. The lowest emission countries in the world all have at least 15% nuclear, expect Denmark which imports nuclear power from Sweden. Australia is a disgrace and the smug ones aren't smart enough to realise their culpability in increasing the coal footprint on the earth. Google nuclear saves 1.8 billion lives for me.

Because conventional wisdom amongst many old lefties in Australia is that nuclear power is bad, bad, bad and lap up the media fear mongering, pls don't take that as the world enlightened view. Get out there and take a look what real enlightened greenies are thinking including the world's leading climate scientists. While you're at it, read the prelim findings of SA Royal Commission.

I won't hold shares in coal and admire Ontario - one of the first provinces in the world to eliminate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$24.70
Change
0.250(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! n/a
Open High Low
$24.70 $0.00 $0.00
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.