SLX 0.37% $5.32 silex systems limited

sewell64, I want to hear it! I'm a massive believer in SLX, but...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    sewell64, I want to hear it! I'm a massive believer in SLX, but also want our earth to be effectively protected where and when it makes sense. From your report, it seems that protective measures are in place that would ensure effective management of our environment, but the systems for compliance are seriously lacking. I would hope that governments are looking for ways to effectively and sustainably improve in this regard - not just with uranium mining of course, but across the board.

In the SLX specific case however, I'm not sure that the issues you raise about problems at a single uranium mine are necessarily any worse than at any other particular mine providing raw materials that might be used for a component part of any other energy production system. That's the bigger concern for me, and especially as I believe that Australia is doing much better than many other countries around the world. Makes me shudder a bit.

Please keep your inciteful and intelligent comments coming. This thread has been enjoyable and thought provoking lately, and sticking clearly to the issues which much be considered. Good job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.32
Change
-0.020(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.260B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.32 $5.37 $5.18 $2.644M 501.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1346 $5.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.33 170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.