SLX 0.28% $3.54 silex systems limited

Nuclear debate, page-237

1. 4,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    I hardly know where to start as that article is so full of holes.
    To begin the article assumes that the only risk associated with the nuclear chain is the concentrated waste at the end. Without a rerun of previous presented evidence the problems begin as soon uranium , in a highly concentrated form, is removed from the ground. Transportation risks, exposure at generating plants and storage of the waste material at power generating sites, before final waste disposal are all ignored by the article.
    We've recently witnessed the highly dangerous situation in the Ukraine at Chernobyl where waste material, stored for decades in ponds became a very real threat to the whole of Europe according to world nuclear experts. Without elaborating on medical science attempting to limit the use of radiation exposure, the increasing cancer rates world wide, attributed to the increase of radiation in our environment and the facility to produce nuclear weapons from fission waste, these are issues also not mentioned in the article.

Good luck to investors I hope you all make good profits, but please don't simply look at the evidence provided by the nuclear industry which attempts to promote the idea that nuclear fission is perfectly safe.

If nuclear fusion were available today I would be one of the first to trumpet its facility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.54
Change
-0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $838.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.53 $3.55 $3.47 $1.894M 538.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1015 $3.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.56 271 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.