SLX 3.00% $4.12 silex systems limited

Nuclear debate, page-3

1. 4,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    i -v) of course there is need for firming but not by hydrogen alone, A mix of batteries, hydro, grandfather clock principle and a reducing use of gas turbines. Depending on climate and geography the proportion of each would vary.
    vi) acceptance of lead, arsenic, cadmium and mercury etc. is not an excuse to accept an even more dangerous pollutant.
    vii) agree, but we haven't got time to wait we need to act now with what's available.
    viii) that one is debatable for another time. As I previously said , we were in Japan just after the Fukisima debacle and had 4 nights in Tokyo. We were keen not to hang around as the government were considering evacuating Tokyo. I noticed my urine colour was extremely dark and an unusual colour, as a runner I routinely check this. I knew I wasn't dehydrated and when asking the other 6 members of our group they all confirmed the same observation. On return I researched the use of iodine to protect against thyroid cancer an sure enough it produces dark yellow urine. It is my belief that the Japanese Govt had treated the Tokyo water supply, but last they and TEPCO are so secretive they don't tell the public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.