nuclear disaster ongoing at fukushima, page-3

1. 7,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    actually logic I am in constant contact with someone who fled when the reactors blew up..Now a 'refugee' here in Australia looking for somewhere to live..She is speaking daily with friends and Family there and the amount of people getting thyroid cancer is exploding..The doctors have been made to sign contracts which dictate they are not allowed to release to the public the amount of people who have been affected and they have been finding distorted animals in the area such as Rabbits with no ears etc etc..none of it is making mainstream media but I can assure you unfortunately the consequences of this are already apparent..It will only be in about 3-4 yrs when REAl noticeable amounts of sickness is obvious will people get a real understanding of how serious it is..I wouldn't be underplaying this by any means. The amount of spent fuel rods in that pool is now confirmed and if it breaks or the water drains the world will face a disaster unseen before.. Do some research on just how much is in it yourself and how dangerous it will be if exposed. Russia has now begun plans to evacuate 40 million people IF it happens.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.