URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

nuclear energy now our only option, page-18

1. 45 Posts.
    Why????? We need to get smarter in the way we use our abundant fosil fuels. We have to make our energy cheaper by using our own natural resources, There are ways of making coal cleaner to use, ask ESI what they can do with coal.
    We are so caught up in this going green and environment crap and pooring billions into a non productive fad which is making a lot of people very rich eg Al Gore, and for nothing, when Mt Etna erupted that took all the so called carbon credits out of the equasion. Are we so brain washed that we believe we make a difference here in Australia, wake up, Everything that is being proposed to stop global warming is not going to work, it could bankrupt us.
    The billions spent to discuss this new fad of global warming could be spent better in advancing our own interests, and using our own natural resourses and instead of importing more than we produce we should be encourageing countries like China and others to want to use OUR resources and spending more of their new wealth on us instead of the other way around
    Be smarter in the way we produce our electricity, You ask us to go solar, well why hasn't this happened, I for one will not invest in those silly solar panels, go to all that expence and not get any real benifit from it. Now you are saying we will have to go nuclear so we will have not choice in how our power is produced. Its definately not cheaper so what is the incentive, you say it can save the environment, well, will someone come up with a way of stopping Mt Etna from erupting???
    Wake up spend your dollars where I will see the benifit, I dont believe I am being selfish or ignorant, I have been listening to all the arguments and they dont add up, I belive we are being side tracked into something that will end up costing us a lot more than a few carbon credits. These are just my thoughts and when talking to others I am finding I am not alone. So stop and think and discuss, dont follow like sheep and dont be afraid to speak out against these very powerful people because they are wrong...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.