URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Thought I would give you guys in the Hut a couple days of...

1. 3,606 Posts.

Thought I would give you guys in the Hut a couple days of silence to masterbate amongst yourselves.

Sp3,
    "The market has really got the whole Uran story completely wrong"

Why is the market always wrong Sp3?, I once thought that and look where it got me. The market is Right, Uran is a dog with NOTHING~!

So you know, the market is Right and Uran the last time I looked still have NOTHING, wake up dude and stop ramping~!

Shasta,
    Emails do get lost however I find it amusing how a quite a few people have said the same thing in the past ie: No Reply.

Some say they are busy, well I dont buy that for one second, the Board are Arogant and selective in who they talk to, or so it seems. But as the others say, Try it again and see how you go, but this time give them some Tough Cookie questions to test them out IMO~!

Satori,
    You said:
    "March should be the month we get further clarification on the Ukraine projects"

Further clarification from Whom? The newspapers? Uran?

You sure do know how gets folks hopes up and I certainly hope your Right too. But going by Urans previous record of communication, I would say this is Highly Unlikely.

NAIVE MD and Management with little or nothing to Markets let alone shareholders.

Proof is in the pudding, and there is nothing to eat at this table unfortunately~!

Anyways, glad to see your all Well and still confident :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.